sábado, 27 de diciembre de 2008

Jorgito on Women - Chapter One




Chapter One

there is nothing like the presence of women.
a woman.
a beautiful, soft, pissed off woman.
or just a woman.

I've read about them, I see what they like, what they don't
I've also seen up close how they moan, sweat and bite on my shoulders,
I've even seen them smile, truly smile, 
and that's it for me. The smile, how they've smiled in front of me.
How she used to smile in front of me.

And then we drink, we see movies, we write and write, 
and I can't figure them out.
Women and their weird and mysterious ways that makes
men turn into christmas trees, 
into boxes and boxes of booze. 

I've cooked for them my best dishes, 
I've read the best poems, 
I've taught them jujitsu,
Even how to drive,
And still can get them, how their minds work,
how listening, loving, understanding them is not enough at times.

I wonder.
Do women know that time is running out?
that we are progress under the sky
that we can stop  being here for good at any moment?
I don't quite get it.
fear? 

I wonder.
And I wonder again.

So yeah, I love women.
I love you.


3 comentarios:

kala dijo...

Have you thought that maybe is so simple we make it complicated because we (and i mean humanity) are to influencing?
Beautiful post... keep loving, love is what makes life worth living, even if we suck at love.

Jorgy Cruz dijo...

I think fear makes it hard, all the fears

kala dijo...

To feel fear is to fear to loose something you have and don´t want to loose... in most cases. I guess that fear is the complicated one... maybe not women.
And i (woman), as you men feel we´re weird and mysterious, we feel you are too... that's why reading you makes me think that maybe we both genders are very much the same...