lunes, 5 de enero de 2009

Very soon actually




Things that I'm going to do soon
Write my new article for addict magazine
try to go back to jujitsu if my knee and back agree with me
Shoot a short film written by me.
go to the dermatologist and check my white spots
keep accepting people just how they are
do screenings at my new apartment about interesting life changing  documentaries
stop smoking cigarettes, just organic natural tobacco on mint rolling paper
finish a couple of short stories
Shoot my second short film of this year
find money for my documentary
Be a better teacher for all of my students at chavon and casa chavon
I'm going to accept the fact that my love is pure and that some pretty girl is waiting for it.
I'm stopping the exercise of thinking of you when I hear songs or read an old Al Purdy poem.
I'm getting a new small, compact car. maybe a green one.
I'm getting both of my tatoos done.
I'm gonna stop putting so much oregano on everything.
I'm gonna give even more love to everyone around me, even when they're afraid of it or mistake it for something else.
Very soon I will finally master the acoustic guitar
Very soon I could die, live or just be in a coma, who knows, 
but very soon I'm gonna have my kicks,
Very soon I'm going to deconstruct the things around me and not miss the things that i miss,
'cause All I need fits in my pockets.

3 comentarios:

kala dijo...

Good luck with them all. With my heart i do wish you for all of them to come true.

Roselio Martinez Medina dijo...

Dude, I really love the image you portrait of yourself, maybe we all discover the reality of life somewhere in the middle. Actually you have just motivated me to give my blog a new meaning, REFLEXIONES time may be over,...for good

Jorgy Cruz dijo...

brother roselio,
that makes me very happy
i have found meaning to my life, and
to life itself, about love, people and how
all of us have been fooled into believe
in buckets and buckets of shit,
I've discovered so many things that make my life full
happy and whole,
I wish i could get together with you soon
to talk and maybe give you a movie, a book or
something of me, of great importance,
you know, sharing, sharing the what we turn into
good with friends.

write & write brother, and let me know when we can get together.