lunes, 18 de junio de 2012

I think. It's free.




I think about the everlasting sweetness of all the cupcakes made by grandmas and the salt that flies from the malecón into our faces. Dirty, whorish salt becoming one with every lie that is told in the streets of Santo Domingo.

I think of dogs and how much better beings they are from us, how a cafeteria employee can reach brighter moments than a corporate man and how maybe people should stop running read lights in this abandon city.

I think of pretty girls going to big malls, fitting in and using too much make-up, lonely boys in bars trying to talk to them all the time and washed up rockers believing in their songs.

I think of drunken boxers, with their bruised faces chugging down jumbos of cold cold beers, reminiscing their last good hook and how now things are borings and dull.

I think many things. Just like you. I’m thinking a bunch of shit right now.

Thinking is still free. Keep at it boys and girls.

No hay comentarios.: